Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Summer Holidays

Hi, today I'm going to talk about the plans that I have to this summer holidays. I usually travel to many places in the summer, mostly to the south of Chile and lately to the north of Chile, because my sister lives there. Every year I save money to travel, I usually make a plan of what I'm going to do all the summer. However, this year I forward my plans in winter break. I spent all the money that I saved traveling. Therefore, I think I'm going to do something different and I'm going to work and save money for another trip for the next year. Maybe, make shorts and economical trips, like go to the beach, spent a few days or weekend out of Santiago. 

I think I'm going to visit the nearest places of Santiago that I haven't visited before, like Embalse El Yeso, Portillo, Valle Nevado, Monumento Natural el Morado, etc. Maybe I'm going to visit again Valparaíso, or El Tabo. 

My parents don't like travel too much in vacations, they go usually to El Tabo, because my grandmother has a little house there. But without friends or my sister is boring. I would like to visit places with my cousins, friends or my brothers and nephews. 

If I visit this places, I thing I'm going to make a tour, walk, read and take a lot of pictures with my camera. It's going to be a relaxing and simple vacation. 

5 comments: