Tuesday, October 17, 2017

My future job


If I finish my career, Pharmacy, I expect a job related with Chemistry or Pharmacy to apply all the things learned in my years at the university, I don't want an administrative job or a office job because it is too boring for me and a laboratory is not a place for me, I hate the routine, I prefer a job more changing, less static, more interactive and more close with the people, maybe in a hospital or another center of health.
If a have the opportunity to travel for study or to generate more experience in my area, I would prefer a long time travel, in many different places to search and learn all the good advances around my career over the world and implement them in the country

I don't think to much in the money, I prefer do the things if I want, the money is a motivation but not a big one. If I have the money for have a good life i would be happy, and if i have a nice job with a good salary I would be very happy. If the people doesn't have complications with the money for have a good life, they would be more productive. We have many to work for a better place to live and the people have much to learn about their duties and rights

1 comment: