Tuesday, October 24, 2017


No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

PETS

Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about my pet, her name is Isa, but my family and I call her ''Nini'' (that's a long history)

Nini is a poodle and arrived to my house in 2004, she was a gift for my sister's birthday, but she left the house and Nini stayed with the rest of us. Now she is thirteen years old, so I call her ''abuela'' (with love) because she really seems like a grandmother, walking low and grumble of everything jajaj. She is like my sister, she accompany me when I'm sick, sad, alone in the house. Nini also is like a human, because she understand everything that we talk, she understand when we are mad at her and when she does something wrong.

When she was a little puppy, I was ten years old and I used to play and run with her everyday.

Sometimes I realize that Nini is very old, because she don't run anymore and sleep mostly part of the day, she seems really tired. That make me feel sad because my life without her would be boring, and I think she is unique and irreplaceable.

She makes me laugh, because when is cold she is always next to the stove and fall sleep jajaja

Whereas she is old and cries about everything (she doesn't like staying alone at home) I still love her, because she is part of the family and is very faithful with me and my parents.

Dogs are beatiful beings that deserve much love.

Here's a photo that I took today, Nini stayed by my side all  the day because I'm sick at home:



No comments:

Post a Comment