Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Postgraduate studies




I have never thought about a post graduate studies, at this moment I prefer think about my undergraduate studies and maybe my next step would be a post graduate studies or expend time to win experience.
Currently, if you course a career in the university, you must do postgraduate studies for many reasons, like have a better salary or a good position in your next job and that situation is not very comfortable because when the people have his professional degree, they begin immediately their postgraduate studies, and with this, the country don't have many people working and winning experience. Then when you postulate for a job, you need experience and a Master's or a Ph D, and it requires a lot of time.

I don't know what to do at the moment but if i have to do a Master's or a Ph D I would prefer something related with Pharmacy, like pharmacology, and I would prefer do that in Chile to know the problematic in my country, with this I can help more than if a study outside of the country. I could learn about the problematic in Chile with the medicines, for example in the AUGE system. To win experience i would like to do a part- time courses and work the rest of the time because in Chile, for a job, the most important thing are the years of experience.

1 comment: