Thursday, April 27, 2017

Giving your opinions 

What is your opinion about smart phones?

I think that smart phones are a very useful implement for communication, and in this time is very important for all the areas. 

What is your opinion about women in the military?

I think that is important to include women, because they have the same capacities like men.

What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?

In my opinion, Chilean politicians are bad catalogued, and they have a big history of faults.  I think it's time to change, to include new people which are not entrepreneurs, people that are not characterised for having money.  

What is your opinion about violence on television?

I honestly feel that violence on television is not a bad thing, but children shouldn't watch it, because is a bad influence for their future. 

What is your opinion about fortune telling? 

In my opinion, I don't believe in fortune telling. I think it's all part of coincidences of life. 

What is your opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV?

I think that soap operas are all the same and show the typical chilean's life. It doesn't contribute to the culture. 

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana? 

I'm convinced that if Chile legalise marijuana, it would be all the same. Because people use marijuana now, independent of laws. Moreover, sick people would have the opportunity for eliminate pain and have a better life. 

What is your opinion about climate change?

I think the world depend of us, so we have to change ours customs and be more careful about not throwing trash, not contaminate, etc. 

What is your opinion about cloning?

I suppose that cloning it would be one of the biggest steps in science of this century.

What is your opinion about recycling?

I think all of us should have this custom in our lifes. It is very important, because it'd contribute to stop the climate change.

What is your opinion about ''barras bravas''?

I sincerely don't like football, so I don't understand the passion that people have to their teams. 

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?

I think that woman has a decision of her own body. So nobody should decide about keeping or not keeping a baby. 
  
  






No comments:

Post a Comment