Thursday, April 20, 2017

Your favourite piece of technology

There are many useful pieces of technology today. But I have realized that my favourite is the notebook. I use it all the time, even more than my cell phone. The first notebook I had was mine and my sister's. We used to play a lot of games. Then my sister went to college and she had to use the notebook to work, so my dad bought me one. I used to play and listen to music all day in it.

But times change and the technology too. Today, I use my notebook everyday, is the perfect tool for study, read and search information that I need, and in my free time I watch series and movies. I like it because you can do whatever you want in it. 

I recognize that I depend a lot of my notebook. Firstly, I can't study without it, and if I have physical material for study I use it to listen to music. I can't study in silence. So I think, in my opinion, that my life without the notebook would be difficult for my study life, and also boring. But for people in general I think that it wouldn't be terrible, not at all, because people usually use more the cell phone.

Resultado de imagen para notebookImagen relacionada


2 comments:

  1. ooooooh the notebook i love it too !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use whatsapp web in the notebook! I think sometimes the notebook is better than smartphone :)

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete