Friday, May 5, 2017

MUSIC IN MY LIFE

There is a lot of things that I can say of music. For me music is a scape from the real world. Since I was a child I have been connected with music. I was always with my mp3 player. 

When I was 10 I began to listen rock music, like Linkin Park and System of a Down, but I don't like it very much now. I also began going to concerts.



Now, I listen to a lot of different music, and like much people, the music that I listen depend of my day, and how I feel:

  • If I feel stressed, worried... Jazz! Jazz music produce me a peaceful atmosphere and it really change my day. 
Almost blue- Chet Baker


  • If I feel Happy: Alternative rock, new wave, blues, also electronic music 
In Between Days- The Cure


  • If I want to study: Post rock, jazz, soundtracks, classical music
Olsen Olsen- Sigur Rós 



I could continue and continue...

About music in films, I like all the soundtracks of Hans Zimmer, I also like Yann TIersen and the soundtrack of the movie ''Sing Street'' because I love 80's rock. 
Finally, the instruments that I like is the guitar, the ukelele and the saxophone. But I only play the guitar. 



No comments:

Post a Comment