Thursday, April 6, 2017

Hi, my name is Fernanda Opazo, and I'm nineteen. I live in Renca, Santiago,  with my parents and my dog, Isa. I'm studying Chemistry and Pharmacy at the University of Chile. Before that, I went to a high school called Liceo 1 Javiera Carrera, in Santiago. We are five persons in my family, but my brother and sister have an own family and house in Santiago and Coyhaique, respectively. So yes, I'm the youngest of my family.

About my hobbies, I'm always trying to learn different things. So I'm not a person of one only hobby. But actually, I'm on the swimming CFG, and before that, I went to basketball. But, outside of the university's activities I like to run, dance and go out  with my friends. I also like listen to music, go to concerts and the biggest hobby that I have is traveling. I'm always saving money for that and I hope to know all the beautiful places that Latin America has, specially Chile. 

La imagen puede contener: 6 personas, personas sonriendo, exterior



La imagen puede contener: cielo, nieve, océano, exterior y naturaleza


4 comments:

  1. I'm also will like to travel around Latinamerica! Hope to found you there... xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures fernanda, regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you meet your dreams of knowing Chile... it really has very beautiful places :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the music to, but i never have money for concerts,the snow picture is beautifull !!

    ReplyDelete