Thursday, April 13, 2017

Why did you study your career?

 Since I was a child, I have been a changing person. When I was five, I wanted to be a dancer, a few years later, teacher. But as time went, I didn't know what I wanted to be, and sincerely, I didn't care, because I was too young to decided my future and be worried about a far future. Then, when I was twelve, I went to a new high school, and I learned a lot of things, knew excellent teachers and persons. That helped to decided my future. So when I was in second grade of high school, I chose the humanist elective program, but a few weeks after that I realized that I liked more the Scientific elective program. I was two years deepening my knowledge about chemistry and math, and I enjoyed that. 
 I realized that my favorite subject was math, and finally, in my last year of high school, I decided to study Chemistry Engineering, and for that I had to study for the PSU test. I was so nervous that year and also tired, because I was in the high school and preparing me for the test. There wasn't much free time. But, as the months went, I was more confident. 

Finally, I had the required score to study Engineering, but I was so confused, because I discovered that I wasn't happy with my decision. With the preoccupation of not know what career choose, my dad presented me to a professor of the Fac. of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, this person told me about how great is the career of Chemistry and Pharmacy. I realized that I wasn't happy with engineering because I like the health area, the investigation, and science.

Now, in my second year, I can affirm that my decision was the best. I like to be in the laboratories although is difficult. I have learn so much of chemistry and have also meet a lot of friends. Besides, the faculty is twenty minutes of my house, so I'm very comfortable there. 


My preoccupations now is study, and study, and more study. I don't know the kind of job I would like to have. Maybe I would like to be in a hospital, maybe in the investigating area, or in a laboratory, I don't know yet. But what I know is I'm happy with my life now, and everything is going great. 


Resultado de imagen para facultad de ciencias quimicas y farmaceuticas


Resultado de imagen para quimica

2 comments:

  1. It´s good that you chose well that you wanted to study... Many people later regret it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know the building of the picture jajajaja. you career . is a little difficult but is a beautiful career. see you.

    ReplyDelete