Thursday, May 18, 2017

A Photograph You Like

Two years ago I took this photograph in Puerto Aysén. My sister lived in Coyhaique, and I always saved money to travel and visit her and my nephews. For me, chilean patagonia is a magic place; I like the weather, landscape, people and culture of that place. 
 
This photograph was taken on a rainy day, the wind was strong and while we were in the car I took a lot of pictures with my camera. Then, we passed by a bridge and I looked to the river. I felt in peace, and very relax. I took my camera and got off the car. This is the result. 

I like this photograph because I love the days exactly like this photograph shows. And  everytime that I see this picture I feel motivated to save more money and travel. 

Now, my sister lives in the north, and I realize that I also like the weather of that place. I think every place has its beauty. So my new plan is go to San Pedro de Atacama and take beautiful photos that represent my happiness. 

5 comments: