Thursday, May 25, 2017





My favourite book and film
I'm not a person of many books and films. In fact, I like some movies because of the soundtracks and I only read books in vacations.  But in summer I went to the cinema with my cousin, we didn't know what to watch until we see the trailer of ''La La Land'' and we decided to watch it. Both of us cried and though that the movie was one of the best, because it has references of jazz music, art, love and also it was very funny. Personally, one of my favourite actors is Ryan Gosling. 


Another film that I like is ''Mr. Nobody'', I consider that the plot is interesting because it represent the Chaos Theory and it made me think about how life directs you to one direction and not another. The same thing I felt when I watch ''Interestellar'', I watched three times because there was so much to understand of the universe and the time... and the soundtrack was made by Hans Zimmer,  my favourite composer.

Imagen relacionada
If we're talking about books, I prefer the books written by latin american autors. When I was in high school I had to read '' Cien años de soledad'', ''El amor en tiempos de cólera'' y ''Crónica de una muerte anunciada'' by Gabriel García Marquez. I also read ''Sewell: Luces, sombras y abandono'', by M. Eugenia Lorenzini, thanks to this book I knew about Sewell, a beautiful place that I want to visit. 

I think that books and films directs you to another world and disconnect you from the real life. There are books and films that offer so much culture and let you understand and think more about things. Therefore, I recommend watch movies that inspire and let you reflect about life. 

2 comments:

  1. i will see Mr.Nobody, it seems interesting.
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cien años de soledad" is a book that I liked a lot also when I read it in school! Regards.

    ReplyDelete