Wednesday, September 27, 2017

NATIONAL HOLIDAYS 

This year, 18th September was different because it was the first time that we had holidays in the university, so a free week was very useful to rest and enjoy this celebration.

On September 15th I was in the ''Quimifonda'' of the University. I really enjoyed this, despite I had to go to the analytical lab (It was so frustrating to see all the people having fun, drinking, laughing ,and us walking to the laoratory jaja), the rest of the day I spent a very good time with my friends and classmates.

On September 16th I took a plane to Calama and reunited with my parents and my sister's family. My family ate all day empanadas, anticuchos, sopaipillas and meat. This was a big challenge for me, because it was my first national celebration without eating meat. I learned to cook ''empanadas'' stuffed with lentils, mushrooms, and others. It was very interesting.

Since September 17th to 23th, I traveled to different places: San Pedro de Atacama, The desert Hand, Antofagasta, Chuquicamata and La Serena, and when I was bored I recognize that I studied Organic Chemistry jaja.

I really enjoyed this vacations! I hope next year we could have more national holidays.

1 comment: