Tuesday, August 22, 2017




Resultado de imagen para cuba

A country I would like to visit

There are many countries that I would like to visit. Countries like Iceland and Ireland because the weather and the landscape reminds me the chilean patagonia and I love that place. I love landscapes full of nature and colours. I also would like to visit sudamerican's countries like Ecuador, Cuba, Perú, etc. So in this case I'm going to talk about Cuba, specially. Cuba is an insular country sitting on an archipielago of the Caribean sea. I would like to visit this place because since I was a baby my father and I have listened cuban music and seen music videos and I realized that Cuba has a interesting history and also a particular landscape and architecture, I think this country has been able to maintain its identity with the architecture and culture's people and I'm very curious about how is life there. However, I would only visit Cuba and not study or working, because I would like to visit many countries before staying in one.
Imagen relacionada
Resultado de imagen para cuba

4 comments:

  1. Oh that interesent,
    I think that Cuba is a country that live in the past, i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last sentence "I would like to visit many countries before staying in one." Because I have the same idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuba is a amazing country, I hope you can go someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like cuban music, i fell that give happiness

    ReplyDelete